Coding with Python
Our beginner course “Coding with Python” teaches you the most popular programming language Python, in an easy and engaging way.
About this course
Learn Advanced Coding
Coding with Python is an advanced coding course designed using a hands-on proactive approach. The course provides children in the age group 13-17 with the fundamentals of coding, enabling them to create and debug computer programs and develop basic Python applications. Additionally, the course emphasizes the development of essential life skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, creativity, teamwork, and communication.
Coding with Python is taught in a mixed e-learning environment. Interactive and engaging live workshops are led by highly experienced mentors to educate fundamental coding principles and provide hands-on practical coding experience. Additional activities are posted to the CodexPro Learning Management System in order to supplement and enrich our students' learning.
The course is composed of six modules, delivered in 28 live online lessons and associated with additional e-learning activities and materials. Numerous significant concepts have been addressed in this course in a simple approach. These will assist the learner in solving more complicated problems and comprehending more sophisticated concepts. Every student completing the 7 month programming course is presented with a certificate.
Why should you learn Python?
- Python is highly versatile.
- It is the most user-friendly programming language because its syntax is quite similar to the English language.
- Learning Python improves a child’s academic performance.
- It's an easy skill to learn at home.
- Python could lead you to build awesome services.
- You can use it for both small and complex tasks.
- Uber, Netflix, Instagram, YouTube, even Google are built using Python.
- From its more common applications in data science and software engineering Python is used in environments like mobile app and game development, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
- Python has a real advantage; it encourages one to pursue a career in the technology field.
What you will learn in this course
|✓ Understand how computers follow your commands.|
|✓ Create programs using Python.|
|✓ Design, write and debug programs that accomplish specific goals.|
|✓ Use sequence, selection, and repetition in Python programs.|
|✓ Understand boolean logic concepts and use them in decision-making.|
|✓ Work with variables and Python data types.|
|✓ Develop Python programs that include input and output.|
|✓ Understand how to use data structures in Python programs.|
|✓ Understand what functions are and their benefits.|
|✓ Create Python functions with input parameters, return, body, and function call.|
|✓ Create a full Python application based on specific requirements such as a game.|
10 reasons for choosing CodexPro
- In-depth curriculum designed by professor of computer science
- 50+ interactive students projects
- Highly experienced mentors provide interactive and engaging live lessons
- Access to previous recorded session
- Special free class for better understanding
- Coding with Python is taught in a blended e-learning setting
- Hands-on practical coding experience
- In order to enhance and improve our students' learning, additional activities are provided to the CodexPro Learning Management System
- Participate in international coding competition
- Certificate of completion